Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We Walk Where the Path is Illuminated

Sometimes I love to think about the unknown. It is such a fantastic and exciting future that lies in front of us. I have this strong faith and reassurance that lies within me that I will reach heavens shore one day, and that this kingdom that lives within me will shine. I have a faith in a Lord that is faithful to finish what He started with in me.

There is hope, there is hope in the midst of weakness! There is hope, there is hope in the midst of fear, when we surrender our consciousness’ to the one who has never lost the intents of His heart. How so often, we truly don’t understand our desires and how to let God fulfill them. Yet we serve one who makes no mistakes in what He instills and what He urges within our hearts!

Oh the joy, oh the adventure, oh the life that is for those who believe!

Every day is do or die… God’s spirit is calling us to live so fully and so completely we are almost scared to accept. There is freedom in Love, and truth is what will set us free to experience that love!  Let us not walk in the paths of this world lit up by bright lights, but walk through the valley of darkness where the path is illuminated by Him.

Follow the torch bearer, and run with all your will! This is the race that lies before me, and no one else will run it.

Heading to Handong Global University in Pohang South Korea... This is my anthem!

I will arise and follow you over
Savior please, pilot me

Over the waves and through every sorrow
Savior please, pilot me

When I have no more strength left to follow
Fall on my knees, pilot me

May your sun rise and lead me on
Over the seas, Savior pilot me

O' Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment